Welcome to Christchurch Primary School. This website is intended to give you some information about our school. It cannot tell you everything, and we hope you will visit the school, ask questions and form your own impressions!
If you decide to join us, we look forward to a successful relationship; a partnership in the education of your child.
We are always ready to listen to your ideas, your suggestions and your concerns. All of us at Christchurch Primary School hope that your child will be happy during their time here. We shall certainly do our best to make his/her school days as enjoyable and as successful as possible. Should there be any problem, at home or at school, which you think may be unsettling your child, please let us know so that we can take this into account.
There are various ways you can become involved in school life if you wish:
- Visit website which is updated regularly.
- Keep in touch with events by reading the newsletter which is sent out monthly.
- Attend assemblies, concerts and other special events.
- Come to the open days in order to discuss your child’s progress with the class teacher and see the work done by your child.
- We welcome your help and your support. Only by working together in trust and in friendship can we hope to allow your child to make the most of the opportunities provided.